The 1st Touch application for noting Untidy Gardens, allows Estate management staff and Housing Officers to deal with reported cases collect evidence and have this reported back to the office with seconds.The application allows for both reported incidents to be diarised and attended as part of a daily work schedule or for Officers to note and create cases whilst out and about.
The initial incident capture, with images and reasons why the garden is not up to standard, automatically generates the first standard letter informing the tenant of their responsibilities and detailing the time frames for them to resolve the incident. Also automatically diarises a second visit to ascertain if the notice has been complied with.
- If yes then the details are collected and the case closed with a standard letter generated to inform the tenant.
- If no then a second inspection generating a second letter informing the tenent of the consequences of non compliance. A subsequent visit is diarised to ascertain if the tenent has complied. This sequence is repeated in accordance with the Landlords policies.
An easy to use form is provided on a mobile device for, with drop down and check boxes for ease of data input. Behind the form is a sophisticated workflow which ensures vital steps in the recording and reporting process are not missed and that the data collected is automatically returned to the back office system for processing.
- Standard customisable letter templates
- Timing of repeat visits are set as per Landlords procedures
- All data is stored and documents stored as evidence
- Image capture and reason codes updated to back office if required
- Auto diary entries for subsequent visits in accordance with Landlord procedures
As with all 1st Touch applications the Untidy Gardens forms and processes can be easily customised to fit with current working procedures.