The 1st Touch application for managing Graffiti cases, allows Estate management staff and Housing Officers to note the occurrence of Graffiti and have this reported back to the office with seconds. The application allows for both a job to be pushed out to the device and for staff to create a new case if a Graffiti case is noted during a normal daily routine.
An easy to use form is provided on a mobile device for, with drop down and check boxes for ease of data input. Behind the form is a sophisticated workflow which ensures vital steps in the recording and reporting process are not missed and that the data collected is automatically returned to the back office system for processing.
- Noting the location
- Capturing an image of the incident
- Capture GPS location of the incident
- Automatically notify 3rd party contractors of the incident
- Create documents for evidence
- Automatically update back office systems or create a new case as required.
As with all 1st Touch applications the Graffiti forms and processes can be easily customised to fit with current working procedures.