The 1st Touch application for noting the cases of Fly Tipping, allows Estate management staff and Housing Officers to note the occurrence of an Fly Tipping and have this reported back to the office with seconds.The application allows for both a job to be pushed out to the device and for staff to create a new case if an incident is noted during a normal daily routine.
An easy to use form is provided on a mobile device for, with drop down and check boxes for ease of data input. Behind the form is a sophisticated workflow which ensures vital steps in the recording and reporting process are not missed and that the data collected is automatically returned to the back office system for processing.
- Noting the location of the Incident
- Capturing an image of the Incident
- Capturing the GPS location of the Incident, very useful in establishing who is responsible for the removal.
- Generating a document which can be sent to other agencies such as the Local Authority, police and can be used as evidence.
- Automatically updating the back office system and or creating a new case.
- Automatically creating a future diary event to confirm the vehicle has been recovered.
As with all 1st Touch applications the Fly Tipping forms and processes can be easily customised to fit with current working procedures.