1st Touch is currently seeking motivated individuals for the roles listed below.
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Sales Director, this individual will develop and secure business opportunities within the Social Housing sector for the Contractor software solution.
- In conjunction with the Sales Director, agree sales strategy and implement accordingly
- Plan and organize activities across the UK to ensure achievement of the sales plan and target
- Generate, build and maintain close working relationships with sector to build awareness of the Contractor solution
- Provide market intelligence and feedback to the Sales Director and other departments (Management, Implementation, Training, Support & Marketing)
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting, fulfilling the requirements of Salesforce.com
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of the product in order to effectively demonstrate and sell the features, advantages and benefits to customers
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of the product outcomes and benefits illustrating financial and efficiency savings to customers
- Constantly promote the product and other marketable services to customers with the assistance of Marketing. Option of setting up events, workshops, user groups, etc. to promote knowledge and understanding of the product offering and generate new and additional uplift sales
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the status of the role as deemed appropriate
Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record of delivering a sales target
- Good presentation skills, interpersonal skills, social skills and “gravitas” with customers
- Good understanding of the product to be able to demonstrate at a non-technical level
- Possesses drive, confidence, a strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- Good personal planning and time management
- Flexibility to spend periods of time away from home on business
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven track record of achievement in a IT software sales role within the Social Housing sector
- Good understanding / appreciation of the Housing repair contractor sector
- Knowledge of product capability and the impact of the product on business outcomes in order to have customer credibility
Please use our contact us form if you would like to discuss this role
1st Touch Implementation Consultant
This individual will take full responsibility for the implementation of the 1st Touch modules defined with the scope of each customer project that is assigned to them.
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of the requirements of each implementation project prior to starting the work.
· Provide a realistic timeframe for the delivery of each element of the project to the project manager
· Deliver each element of the project in line with the timeframes you have provided
· Each project is likely to include the following although this is not an exhaustive list:
o Supporting the Project Manager during the initial workshops with technical input where required maintaining the smooth running of the session.
o Running integration workshops, supported by the Project Manager, producing a specification which fully reflects the technical requirements of the project.
o Designing 1st Touch Forms, designing 1st Touch eDocuments and configuring 1st Touch Workflows as per customer requirements.
o Developing 1st Touch Action Buttons, developing 1st Touch Custom Controls, 1st Touch Integration Workflow Steps and related services and components.
o Providing the technical and end user training on client sites. Up to 4-5 days per month
· Present a professional image of 1st Touch at all times including dealings with 1st Touch customers, 1st Touch partners and 3rd party supplier organisations.
· Provide high quality information to the Support and Development Manager regarding any proposed developments or product bugs that are encountered including accurate impact assessment.
· Ensure you take account of your holiday times when providing timeframes to the project manager
· Provide 6 weeks’ notice on any holidays required
Minimum Job Requirements
The individual will preferably be qualified to degree level.
· .NET Framework 5 yrs+
· C# .NET 3 yrs+
· SQL Server 3 yrs+
· HTML/CSS 3 yrs+
· ASP.NET web forms (ASPX) 2 yrs+
· Windows Mobile/CE
· Android Java
· BlackBerry Java
· Apple iOS Objective-C
Essential Skills– (NB: This will be assessed at interview)
· .NET Framework principles (memory management, language constructs, etc)
· Object-orientated programming
· Design patterns
· Problem solving
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Strong writing communication skills
· Knowledge of service orientated techniques
· Knowledge of distributed programming
• Windows Mobile/CE
• Android Java
• BlackBerry Java
• Apple iOS Objective-C
• Knowledge of service orientated techniques
• Knowledge of distributed programming