1st Touch is currently seeking motivated individuals for the roles listed below.
1st Touch Implementation Consultant
This individual will take full responsibility for the implementation of the 1st Touch modules defined with the scope of each customer project that is assigned to them.
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of the requirements of each implementation project prior to starting the work.
· Provide a realistic timeframe for the delivery of each element of the project to the project manager
· Deliver each element of the project in line with the timeframes you have provided
· Each project is likely to include the following although this is not an exhaustive list:
o Supporting the Project Manager during the initial workshops with technical input where required maintaining the smooth running of the session.
o Running integration workshops, supported by the Project Manager, producing a specification which fully reflects the technical requirements of the project.
o Designing 1st Touch Forms, designing 1st Touch eDocuments and configuring 1st Touch Workflows as per customer requirements.
o Developing 1st Touch Action Buttons, developing 1st Touch Custom Controls, 1st Touch Integration Workflow Steps and related services and components.
o Providing the technical and end user training on client sites. Up to 4-5 days per month
· Present a professional image of 1st Touch at all times including dealings with 1st Touch customers, 1st Touch partners and 3rd party supplier organisations.
· Provide high quality information to the Support and Development Manager regarding any proposed developments or product bugs that are encountered including accurate impact assessment.
· Ensure you take account of your holiday times when providing timeframes to the project manager
· Provide 6 weeks’ notice on any holidays required
Minimum Job Requirements
The individual will preferably be qualified to degree level.
· .NET Framework 5 yrs+
· C# .NET 3 yrs+
· SQL Server 3 yrs+
· HTML/CSS 3 yrs+
· ASP.NET web forms (ASPX) 2 yrs+
· Windows Mobile/CE
· Android Java
· BlackBerry Java
· Apple iOS Objective-C
Essential Skills– (NB: This will be assessed at interview)
· .NET Framework principles (memory management, language constructs, etc)
· Object-orientated programming
· Design patterns
· Problem solving
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Strong writing communication skills
· Knowledge of service orientated techniques
· Knowledge of distributed programming
• Windows Mobile/CE
• Android Java
• BlackBerry Java
• Apple iOS Objective-C
• Knowledge of service orientated techniques
• Knowledge of distributed programming